Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Make-it-Monday

This card is for PTI's 2nd make-it-monday where we had to stamp our sentiment onto a vellum strip.  I chose a vellum square... should've just stuck with the strip.  You know how you could have a great idea in your head, but then the execution goes horribly awry?  This card took on a life of its own, somewhere between where I had to add a 2nd felt rosette (and when you HAVE to add things, it's because there's something ugly underneath, right?) and spraying that scalloped frame with glimmer mist (I have glimmer in places where glimmer should not be found).  I don't mind it, but I just have no idea who dreamed this one up, lol.  Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

  1. This card is stunning! Those flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did wonder about the rosette at the bottom, but I would accept it as a gift. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I tried glimmer mist out for the first time this week...can't say I'm a fan of it at this point.

    ReplyDelete