Wednesday, March 23, 2011

vegtastic!



Are you on complete cuteness overload from these carrots??

I can't take it.

These "paper smooches" sets are just too much.  I stamped, cut, and colored the carrots first.  Then, I tore a little piece of brown cardstock to make a dirt mound for the veggies to stick out of.  The yellow strips are stamped with a few PTI background sets and then machine stitched.  (Do they look like sun rays?  If yes, we're on the same page.)  My sewing machine has a semi-permanent place on the crafty table!  Who'd have thunk it... The clouds block is from Hero Arts and I stamped the heart-outline-image from "vegtastic" onto some pretty gingham paper... as I wait for my PTI gingham stamps... *stares out the window and sighs*

Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Did I mention that it took me an hour to make 2 cards? Me thinks I did. That's how much more I admire your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute, and so are the carrots! What a fabulous card. The rays of sunshine are just awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete