Saturday, June 16, 2012

Gallery Idol & Precious Remembrance Shop.

Hi peeps!

I have some very fun news to share.

First of all, you may know this little competition I'm in, called Gallery Idol.... well, I made the top 10!


(see? there I am at the top right!)

On Monday, we'll be unveiling our next projects... the challenge is to use household items on our cards - eeep!  A bit of a switch from what I normally do...

My second piece of amazingly exciting news:  I am joining the Precious Remembrance design team!


Precious Remembrance is an up and coming company, and I am thrilled to be designing for them.  Check out the Precious Remembrance blog today to meet the rest of the team, or show them some love from here :)


Create It Wednesday : Andrea Budjack 
Project Thursday: Clare Prezzia
Inspire Me Friday: Aman 
Saturday Creations: Elena Roussakis (that's me!)

Starting in July, you can find me sharing my "saturday creations" on the Precious Remembrance blog... on.... Saturdays :)

Here are some other links if you'd like to go and explore the Precious Remembrance pages:

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Many exciting things happening! I'll have to check out Precious Remembrance:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo glad you're part of the team!!!^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super happy for you on all fronts:) You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOHOO! Congrats girlie! Can't wait to see what comes next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on all your super news.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous time you are having! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited for you Elena!!! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Elena. I'm excited for you that you made it into the top 10. I knew you could do it. And congrats also on the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hola!!! estoy de visita en tu blog, te felicito por los trabajos hermosos!!
    Espero ver los desafios

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Elena! What an exciting post :) So much good news for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Elena, what a wonderful post full of such good news!!! You are so talented, so I'm seriously happy that you are in the top 10! and now I'm going to have to go check out this company you're designing for, I've never heard of them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. HUGE Congrats Elena!!!! I can't wait to see your next card!

    ReplyDelete