Tuesday, May 20, 2014

love is the bridge {mama elephant stamp highlight}

Welcome back to another day of mama elephant may stamp highlights! Today, we're featuring sightseeing.

I used the double-decker bus for my stampede card, but I wanted to do something a little different today.

love is the bridge {mama elephant stamp highlight}

The critters are facing off at opposite ends of the bridge, and I've highlighted the beautiful sentiment by propping it up onto its own strip of paper.  I double-stamped the top of the bridge so that it looks seamless on the sentiment banner.

love is the bridge {mama elephant stamp highlight}

The critter silhouettes are from tree friends, and are just so cute.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the Mama Elephant blog - click!


5 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the little critters and the fringe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this is so sweet! Perfect card, Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card and what a beautiful sentiment. Mama Elephant have some awesome sentiment stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just precious! I love the little critters and the hearts joining them together :)

    ReplyDelete