Monday, July 20, 2015

happy harvest sneak peek {lawn fawn}

hi there!

Lawn Fawn is doing a full unveiling of their fall/winter collection this week, and I have a few cards to share over the next few days.


I made a card using the new set, Happy Harvest, which features the most adorable scarecrow you've ever seen!

happy harvest sneak peek {lawn fawn}


I stamped the image with a light distress ink, and colored him in with copic markers. Once he was colored, I masked him to be able to stamp the husks in the background. I used oval dies to cut out the focal point and made a yellow gingham background to complete the card.

I hope you like it! Visit the Lawn Fawn blog for all of today's sneak peeks!

♥.

8 comments:

  1. awww...how cute! Fall is definitely my favorite season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SQUEAL!! OMG OMG OMG!! How Sweet is this New Set!! LOVE that Scarecrow n the AMAZING No Line Coloring you did!! WOWOWOWOWOW!! Makes me "LOVE" Fall more than I ALREADY DO!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =) P.S I ALSO LOVE your Holiday Party Animal Card that was shared on the LF Blog today too!! SO FUN to have them Caroling!! SQUEAL such a FUN Set!! HUGS!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I love that scarecrow! So adorable! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Scarecrow is too cute! I love the crows in this new set as well! You did a beautiful job on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is adorable, I love this set

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elena, this really is the cutest scarecrow ever!! Love your coloring!
    http://paulettesprettypapercrafts dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete