Tuesday, October 27, 2015

happy haunting! {lawn fawn and chameleon pens}

Lawn Fawn and Chameleon Pens are teaming up this week with fun Halloween projects.

happy haunting! {lawn fawn}


I used the pastel pack of Chameleon pens to color the bear from Party Animal. He's Halloween-ready, with accessories from Booyah!

This was my first time using Chameleon pens, and it was fun to experiment with different markers! I like my images to be lightly colored, and look shaded. It took awhile to understand that instead of coloring first and adding the shading second (like with Copics) I had to keep coloring lightly and adding the shading a little bit at a time at the end. (I had to stop coloring every 20 seconds or so to re-click the pen into the chamber to remove saturation.) If you are confused, watch these videos! I found them very helpful to start, and then I had to figure out what worked for me.

I hope you like it!

♥. 

4 comments:

  1. Super cute and great
    background. Love the
    pirate bear.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! That little bear makes such a cute pirate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable! Did you use a star background stamp or is that pattern paper? Love the hook on the bear and the added spider. Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Nana! The background is actually a cover plate by lawn fawn: http://www.lawnfawn.com/products/snowy-backdrops-1

      Delete