Monday, November 23, 2015

lunar animals {mama elephant designer spotlight}

Hi there, I'm here with what will be my last post as part of the Mama Elephant design team. sniff!

I crafted a more boyish birthday card, using the adorable dog from Lunar Animals:

lunar animals {mama elephant}

I created a window for my focal scene using the new die set, All Prettied Up. I love the scallop frame! By not snipping the circle away from the larger rectangular die, I could cut out the circle and have it be perfectly centered.

lunar animals {mama elephant}

The dog is so cute. I stamped the little party hat (also included in the set) onto his head, and used the balloon from Carnival Toppers to make sure he's party-ready. The sentiment is from the exclusive set that Mama Elephant created for Simon Say Stamp, called Skater Kids. It's still available in the Simon Says shop - click!

I used a copic marker to color in the scallops of the circle frame, to make sure it stood out. I then flicked some white paint over the card-front before adhering everything together. Simple, but cute! And perfect for a little boy's birthday.

I hope you like it, and a huge thanks to Kryssi and Angela for the time I spent on their design team. Keep on making all the cute things!

♥.

1 comment:

  1. This card is just too cute! Love the gender-neutral design!

    I'll miss your ME projects and wish you the best of luck with all of your other crafty endeavors. :)

    ReplyDelete