Thursday, February 11, 2016

bonjour chéri {avery elle}

Hi!

I have a sweet little Avery Elle card to share with you today, using their Mon Cheri stamp set.

bonjour, chéri {avery elle}


I stamped, colored and die-cut the little cherries, and popped them up over a heart background. I used the scalloped and pierced hearts die set for that, coloring the scalloped heart with the same copics as the cherries. Matchy-matchy.

When stamping the sentiment, I cut out the "mon" in between "bonjour" and "chéri" - because it didn't fit on my banner, and because that's still acceptable french. promise.

They all sit over a stamped striped background, using AE's Brushed set.

bonjour, chéri {avery elle}

As a last touch, I coated the cherries with a layer of glossy accents, and echoed the gloss of the cherries in the choice of dew drop embellies (from the Pretty Pink Posh store.)

I hope you like it!


Supplies:

♥.

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour~ Elena! This is so sweet, as all of your cards are. But, I just don't want to delete it from my email!! I have some cherry stamps and desperately want to give them arms and legs and faces!! I don't have any Avery Elle, yet, and this one may make me crumble. Haha. My problem is I want everything and it's so hard to pick and choose...
    Http://paulettesprettypapercrafts.wordpress.com
    Since Google won't fix or edit my frozen blogger profile with closed email address for my blog moved to WP in 2012. And they won't show my real email address when I comment, but I can see it at the top of every blogger blog I visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete