Thursday, February 18, 2016

i've taken a viking to you {avery elle}

This is my second post of the day! To see the card I created for Neat and Tangled, click *here* or scroll down.

I had so much fun coloring this hilarious Avery Elle viking stamp:

i've taken a viking to you {avery elle}


I especially love that he's wearing leggings. Or has no pants. Either way, it takes a real man...

I stamped, colored and die-cut the viking. I used a copic multiliner pen to add a few extra details to his viking hat. Then, I propped him up onto 2 nesting circle die-cuts.

For the background, I used a sunburst stencil with yellow ink, and then messily traced the rays to give them a more cartoon-y feel.

i've taken a viking to you {avery elle}

The trio of hearts above the viking are from the geek love ellements set.

I hope you like it!

♥.

3 comments:

  1. So nice!!!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this card! Your coloring is awesome, and I love how you sketchy traced the sun rays---such a fabulous detail!!!

    ReplyDelete