Friday, April 29, 2016

petit bébé d'amour {avery elle}

Hi there!

The french-themed stork set from Avery Elle (Special Delivery) is one of my favorites from the current release. It's so cute! I had to play up the theme and add a custom sentiment:

petit bébé d'amour

I colored the stork's striped sweater and beret in a parisian blue, and put him against a background of die-cut clouds.

The sentiment "bébé d'amour" was created using Elle's Alphas (it's linked in the list below.) It's a term of endearment for babies, all precious and born out of love.

I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:

♥.

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Elena! Great design!!! Love it! Have a FAB weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colors you used! and the little clouds are magical!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete