Sunday, December 10, 2017

Conversation hearts (Lawn Fawn valentine release week)

Hi there!

Lawn Fawn's valentine release week continues with a closer look at the How You Bean? Conversation Heart Add-On.

conversation hearts (lawn fawn valentine release week)

I used the How You Bean? Shaker Add-On to create a jar full of the conversation hearts. I didn't use the cluster image, because I didn't want the black outline around the hearts. I stamped off each inking, to give a softer/chalkier look to the hearts and then stamped out the words on each heart in full strength. Those chalky conversation hearts! Do you love them in real life? ew. haha.

conversation hearts (lawn fawn valentine release week)

I made a label for the front of the jar, and then created a grid of hearts for the background. It's impossible to tell from the photos, but between the hearts and the mint cardstock there is a layer of vellum paper. It softens everything and gives a bit of a glow that is really nice in real life.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

♥.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness ! How adorable is that card ! margessw@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely!!!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete