Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Easter party (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

Welcome back to more of this month's Lawn Fawn inspiration week. Today, we're showing off the Easter Party stamp set, as well as the Outside In Easter Egg Stackables dies.

Easter party (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I love this little bunny-costume-kid so much! It's my second time using him this week. I'll use the others soon, hee hee.

I nestled the bunny into some grassy hills and placed him in front of a giant easter egg. I used the negative space from an Outside In Easter Egg, and created a gingham egg sleeve.

Easter party (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)


To finish off, I opted for the Happy Easter Line Border as the sentiment, and splattered white paint over the kraft card-front.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

♥.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the little one in the bunny suit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card! I love the gingham wrap and tiny flowers you put on the egg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card really speaks to me! So much cute in a pretty simple card!

    ReplyDelete